|Day's Low||0||Day's High||0||Volume||N/A|
|52-week Low||N/A||52-week High||N/A||Average Daily Volume||N/A|
|Beta||Day's Change||N/A||Market Cap.||N/A|
|Earnings per shareEPS||Forward PE ratio||PE ratio|
Yesterday I was holding out for a greedier short target price of $51.75 and then ultimately missed getting in at $51.66. With the overnight willingness to go below $51, I've decided to be less greedy and short at $51.60, but still hedge my bets with a smaller position than I was willing to buy yesterday. If we continue to climb, I'll have the option to exit my long position from yesterday and if we descend back down to $51, I can now exit 1 or more shorts. Options!